Thursday, January 6, 2011

21-Months-Old and Counting

Lately I have been thinking about how wonderful it will be when Matty turns two.  I know, I cannot believe I am saying it either! Of course I have heard a bazillion horror stories about the terrible twos. I also cannot wrap my head around the fact that my baby is growing so quickly {wipes away tears}, but the pro that overshadows all of the cons is the fact that I will no longer have to remember how old Matty is in MONTHS...in Matty's own words, "woah, cool!" The past few times when asked his age, I stutter for a few seconds because I can't remember! I feel like such a bad parent, but seriously, it becomes confusing! So for only a few more months, I belong to the "my child is {fill in the blank} months old" club.  I am most definitely looking forward to my membership expiring and being able to simply reply "2" whenever someone asks how old Matty is for one whole year!

Here's some recent photos of my almost two-year-old {thankfully, the Christmas Eve, vacuum attack boo boo is almost faded}:







Photobucket

No comments: