Monday, July 18, 2011

Music Monday

Oh my...it's been over two weeks since I posted last. I attribute this to the fact that Matty goes to bed later because it stays lighter longer and by the time I get him to bed, I am exhausted! I also get to catch up with hubby at this time, so my writing has taken a backseat to quality time with my boys. No big deal really, except that I like to have this blog to record and reflect on the many precious moments and milestones that our family experiences and time is simply moving way too quickly. I can't keep up with it! In my last post, I mentioned that I couldn't believe June was gone, and now we're over half way through July already. Matty has made progress with potty training, frequents time-out, likes to tell me that my cooking is "deewishis" and has sort of replaced his love of Thomas with a love of the Disney film, "Cars."

While coloring tonight, Matty came across a Christmas coloring book which sparked a tantrum because he wanted me to pull out the dancing snowman that I display for Christmas and throughout the winter. {He settled on watching a video from my phone of himself dancing with said snowman in December.} It made me think of Christmas in July and so I googled it to see what I could come up with for Music Monday.. and here you have it..enjoy!



Photobucket

No comments: