Sunday, July 3, 2011

bye bye June

I don't know where June went! Our Great Wolf Lodge trip came and went, tomorrow is the 4th of July, Wednesday is our 9 year wedding anniversary...before you know it, we'll be talking Christmas...ha!

My favorite June moment happened just this past Tuesday after we arrived home from our mini vacation. I ran to the store, while Matty and Dada stayed behind and played. When I returned, Matty climbed on my lap and I asked if he missed me. He replied that he did and then he looked at me at said, "Mama, I am happy to see you!" He repeated it several times. My heart was a melted mess! Tears rolled down my cheeks, and Matty cupped them and with concern said, "Mama's crying." I assured him they were happy tears. It was such a precious moment that I will always remember.
  
I have been reminiscing June tonight and came across this photo among the many that I snapped this month...

One of my favorites. It captures a quiet little moment between my boys right before bedtime. I can see the sleepiness in Matty's eyes and the love for Matty in Matt's. I love them both. So so much.

"But this picture will remain always young. It will never be older than this particular day of June."



Photobucket

No comments: