Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tag

My friend, Rebecca, tagged me so here I go...

The Rules:
1. Go to where you store your digital photos and open the 4th folder.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people.
Have fun!


Boring, huh? But beautiful nonetheless. I took this photo on the first day of trout fishing in 2006. It is a reflection of the trees on the pond. It was 6 or 6:30 a.m. As you can see, fog enveloped the landscape. When I look at it, I feel calm and inspired. Perhaps I will write a poem based on the feelings that this photo evokes. Thanks to Rebecca for making me look at a photo that I otherwise wouldn't have. Here are a few more photos from that morning...






1 comment:

Rebecca said...

those are gorgeous! isn't it fun to look through old pix? Hope you're feeling great!