Monday, March 9, 2009

In The Jungle, The Mighty Jungle, The Baby Sleeps Tonight (Hopefully)!!

After lots of laughs, a few tears and an infinite amount of trips to Lowes, the nursery is finally complete. Well, except for a few pieces of trim and a tree. Yes, a tree. A jungle isn't complete without a tree; a fake tree, but a tree nonetheless. And I just found out that Matt picked one up today. The best part is that it was free.

Matt worked very hard on the nursery. He chose the colors himself and made my dream nursery a reality. He painted and hung the trim though I did paint the letters that spell out M-A-T-T-Y. He carefully and strategically chose where to place the jungle decals. I really think he enjoyed creating his son's nursery. Although I know it's not the sports theme he had hoped for, I believe he likes it and I thank him for giving in to me time and time again :) Your turn will come baby! Matty will surely have a sports themed room in a few years.

Here are a few photos:




To see more photos, click here.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

L-O-V-E the green wall!