Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Day

Unfortunately, I didn't see my dad for Father's Day because he has been working in China for the past three months, but he is on his way home and I will be going on a mini vacation with him and the entire fam at Great Wolf Lodge on Sunday! So looking forward to it, but first he needs to get here! He was supposed to arrive this afternoon, but his plane was diverted to Bejing. He should be taking off at around 10 p.m. est, so thankfully he'll make it home in time for our little getaway. Safe travels Papa Yang!

Even though I didn't spend Father's Day with my dad, I did get to celebrate my hubby and his dad. What was just supposed to be breakfast turned into a 6 hour shuffle board tournament. It was a blast! Matty had a great time playing with his cousins and was pooped by the end of the day since he missed nap time. Here's a recap of the day in photos...

























No comments: