Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like....

Thanksgiving is over! I cannot believe it. It saddened me to take down my autumn decor this afternoon, but I am getting excited about replacing it with pretty Christmas items. {Although I am already making mental notes on what I want to do next Thanksgiving, e.g. a thankful tree, which you can see here, here and here.} There are so many things I am thankful for this year, one of them being that I have a vacation day tomorrow and plan on spending much needed cuddle time in pjs with my handsome toddler!

Although I hate saying adieu to all things fall, I look forward to welcoming Christmas.

Here are some pretty Christmas images I found on Pinterest for inspiration:


 
What is inspiring you this holiday season? Have any toddler friendly Christmas craft project ideas? Please share!



Photobucket

No comments: