Monday, October 11, 2010

Music Monday

Tonight's song, Paper Bag by Anna Nalick, is dedicated to any child who has ever been bullied.

Those of you who are familiar with Blind Melon's No Rain will understand Anna's references such as "fly little bee away" and "no more rain", but even those of you who do not know it, will get her point.

If you have a child who is being bullied, hopefully this song will comfort and if you have a child who is a bully, maybe he or she will feel compassion after hearing it.

I thought I remembered there being an official video for this song, but I couldn't find it, so this one will have to do.





Photobucket

2 comments:

Ron Cooper said...

I’m already following you from Tuesday Tag-a-Long. Want to wish you and your family a great autumn! I have a new Facebook fan page with inspiring quotes. Feel free to visit soon.

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Ruth said...

Thanks for the post. My thoughts and prayers are with the family that lost their son. Just popping in from the Tuesday hops &I'm now following your lovely blog. I'd love you to stop by when you get a chance.

living well, spending less