Thursday, November 25, 2010

Oh So Thankful

When I went to bed last night, I was thinking about my Thanksgiving Day post, but when it was time to get up, less than 4 hours later, I was feeling anything but thankful. I was tired and cranky, but after a few cups of coffee, I was able to remember why and for what I am oh so thankful :)

Just a few of those things:

my son and my husband {my little family makes me so happy and constantly reminds me of what really matters at the end of the day.}
my parents
old friends
new friends
second chances
forgiveness
hope
love
apples
music

Speaking of music, I missed my Music Monday post because I've just been enjoying my out of town family, but here is a song by Jonny Lang that is perfect for today.  I hope you enjoy it.  Have a wonderful day with friends and family and eat A LOT!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Grace Matthews said...

When I played this song my son started dancing LOL

Fellow Blog Hopper:)