Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pampers Gifts to Grow Program

Are you participating in the Pampers Gifts to Grow program? If not, go here and sign up today. I just redeemed points (30) for a sweepstakes entry to win a 5-night Spa & Resort Getaway for two in the Marriott® Summer Sweepstakes! This sweepstakes ends 10/31/2010 so you still have plenty of time to enter.
I also had enough points (500) for a Shutterfly package that consists of 25 4 x 6, 2 5 x7 and 1 8 x 10. If you choose this reward, Pampers e-mails you the promotion code to use upon checkout at Shutterfly.com. This will give me the perfect opportunity to print out our summer memories!

It is easy to participate. Simply create an account and enter codes from Pampers products and keep your eye out for codes circulating on the Internet. I find most of my codes at Freebies for Mom and For the Mommas.Go check out their lovely blogs for other freebies, deals and coupons as well!


Happy Tuesday!


ps

There's actually a new code on Freebies for Mom right now! Plus you get 50 points just for signing up.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

I participated in this when my daughter was young.

I'm following from FMBT hope you return the favor.

Colleen
www.shibleysmiles.com