Maple Garlic Chicken
4 tbsp. butter
12 chicken legs
8-10 medium potatoes (I used fingerlings and sweet)
24 garlic cloves (I only used 10)
1 large onion (I added this.)
salt and pepper
2 C chicken broth (I added this.)
1/2 C maple syrup
- In a large roasting pan, in 400 degree oven, melt butter.
- While butter is melting, cut potatoes and onions to desired size.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Add chicken and potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn to coat with melted butter.
- Arrange chicken skin up.
- Add chicken broth.
- Bake for 40 minutes, occasionally basting chicken and potatoes with pan juices.
- Brush chicken with maple syrup and add onions to roasting pan.
- Bake 20 minutes longer.
It turned out really well!