6 thin cut pork chops
salt and pepper
2 tbsp pan searing flour
2 tbsp olive oil
2 C baby spinach
1 C coarsely chopped onion
2 cloves finely chopped garlic
1 tsp finely chopped capers
1 can cream of celery soup
1 C skim milk
1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Salt and pepper your pork chops to your liking.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with pan searing flour.
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add pork chops. Cook 2-3 minutes each side.
- Remove pork chops from pan.
- Add the other tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add garlic, onions and capers. Saute 5 minutes.
- Add cream of celery soup and stir until all ingredients are well blended.
- Add 1 C skim milk and 1 C chicken broth.
- Heat for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add 1 C of uncooked long grain rice and stir.
- Cover and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add pork chops back into pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes.